VisualSVN Server is a package that contains everything you need to easily setup, configure and manage SVN server on Windows.
It contains Subversion, Apache and a management application.
What's new in 1.1 release of VisualSVN Server:
- Added support for authentication via Windows domain.
- Implemented VisualSVN Server dashboard.
- Edit server configuration without reinstallation.
- Implemented "Import Existing Repository" command.
- New user-defined configuration file named httpd-custom.conf has been added.
- URL of the selected node is now displayed in the description bar.
- New toolbar for the "VisualSVN Server" node has been added.