The Argotic Syndication Framework is a Microsoft .NET class library framework that enables developers to easily consume and/or generate syndicated content from within their own applications. The framework makes the reading and writing syndicated content in common formats such as RSS, Atom, OPML, APML, BlogML, and RSD very easy while still remaining extensible enough to support common/custom extensions to the syndication publishing formats. The framework includes out-of-the-box implementations of the most commonly used syndication extensions, network clients for sending and receiving peer-to-peer notification protocol messages; as well as HTTP handlers, modules, services and controls that provide rich syndication functionality to ASP.NET developers.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
VisualSVN Server is a package that contains everything you need to easily setup, configure and manage SVN server on Windows.
It contains Subversion, Apache and a management application.
What's new in 1.1 release of VisualSVN Server:
- Added support for authentication via Windows domain.
- Implemented VisualSVN Server dashboard.
- Edit server configuration without reinstallation.
- Implemented "Import Existing Repository" command.
- New user-defined configuration file named httpd-custom.conf has been added.
- URL of the selected node is now displayed in the description bar.
- New toolbar for the "VisualSVN Server" node has been added.
Monday, March 24, 2008
NPlot is a freeware charting library for .NET. It boasts an elegant and flexible API. NPlot includes controls for Windows Forms, ASP.NET and a class for creating Bitmaps.
Take look at some examples
Download the current version of NPlot here